Thursday, June 26, 2008

Well I am almost done my first week of training with the C3 group . There as been many ups in downs. My swimming as been really good up until about Tuesday, my shoulders are sour! biking as been good to doing some much needed volume. My running was just starting to pick up but today we did a 1:10 min trial run but at 55mins i twisted my ankle really bad. I had to get all the way back to the truck and i was ways away form it! Thanks god Sean Bechtel and the crew waited for me...i was about 30mins late, they where all looking for me as if i was lost!

I am now going to forces on getting my ankle to 100%. I have had some good training and I am looking forward for an even better week next week.

Also wanted to say who ever wrote the comment on Connor Hammonds blog has no right to say that, He works hard and doesn't need that kinda of bull S***. This is something that needs to stop.

Karsten Madsen