Sunday, October 24, 2010

Long weekend for me!

I get Monday off work so I have lots Planned I am going to go for a long bike ride rain or shine! then I am going to go for a nice long run. Then I am going to play some puck with the guys. Got to love the long weekend.

Halloween is just around the Conner and for the first time I have a costume planned. Rather then putting one together 30mins before I am going to a party. This year I am going as a fighter pilot. I have a real jump suit so it should be fun. I have a pretty big week of work and training so it will be fun to cut lose for a whole weekend. I have yet to find something for sure but I am kicking alot of ideas around.

If anyone wants to ride with me tomorrow shoot me a e-mail karstenmadsen@live.com I think i am going to go around 11am I am in the Waterloo area