Monday, September 1, 2008

Guelph Lake 2




The last Tri of the year is now done. I came home from Pentiction on Tuesday morning that week so me being really tired played a bigger factor then i would have liked. The swim wasn't good at all, as I said I was tired but I did wake up at the 500M. I got on my bike and rode tempo for the first 4 mins then i really started to push and quickly went from about 7 in the race to 3rd. I came off the bike in 3rd and had a lead on 4th and 5th but in the run i gave alot on the bike and as i said i was tired from the travel i jsut died in the last 2km of the race. I ended up 5th over all and 1st in 19 and under.


Looking ahead to tt provincials I think i will be a factor for an overall win if things go my way! Guelph i wanted to have the fastest bike split but i have to keep in mind i am only 16 and i still have a ways to go before i see my best riding.
I will update Tri Dakota and some other stuff in the next few days
Karsten Madsen