Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back Home :s

I have unpacked all my stuff and getting back to things here in Kitchener. Its nice riding and running on the trials and roads that I have done over and over again. Today i had registration for school (Its less then a week away :0). I have made its so I have my easyer classes in second semester so if i miss school its not going to hurt me to much, I also hate being stressed with school at the start of the tri season.

I am looking forward to catching up with my Friends. The pre season games start for hockey on sept 20 :). I hope this is the year My New Jersey Devils win that cup, but I would love to see the leafs do well at least get into the playoffs! I am going to start working again with Outback I am great full they let me take the summer off (can't take a whole summer off at most places) I am going to start work most likely next weekend i am thinking I will be working 4 times a week!

Karsten Madsen