Sunday, April 10, 2011

Xterra West champs


I went into this race not really knowing what to think I new I was fit and I also new I had a IT band injury that popped up. I had a solid swim not and awesome one but good. I swam with Conrad Stoltz. I got on to the bike and just rode. Didn't think about the other people. I only got out biked by the leader Conrad by 9misn not bad for 30km of mountain biking. I got off the run in 12th and felt really good but no matter how good i felt my IT band was killing me any up hill I had shooting pain up my leg so on a run that i could have been hunting people down I was getting past and not even going hard so it was a first for me I have never really had to race with a problem like this but ended up 16th in a very competitive race so I am happy with it. I know if i was 100% I could have been top 10 by even 5 or 6th but i will have to save that for next time! First thing on my list is fixing my IT band!

Thanks Gears bike shop My Specialized epic 29er help so much!

Thanks K-swiss you K-ona Racing shoe is awesome for xterra

thanks Xterra for the best wetsuit!

pictures will be posted soon