Wednesday, April 13, 2011

frustration!!!

Well a few days removed from Vegas and I am getting back into the swing of things. My number one priority when I got back was making my IT band better. I had it so tight the pain in my knee was felt just walking. I started to roll the crap out of it and also got a massage. Since Monday I have made huge improvements and its really starting to turn around. I am being as smart with this as I can. I know its only April and this kinda of injury can be taken care of quick (if you catch it early). I have seen many different athletes threw may different sports not be able to race because of injury and I want to stay away from that. This is the order of what i am doing. Hot tube then rolling out my IT band then do some different stretches and exercises then I ice it. I am doing that about 2 times aday and also taking advantage in the pool I am swimming 2 times a day. I didn't have the swim I wanted to in Vegas so good time to up it. I hate missing workouts but its whats needed.