Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some ups and downs

Yesterday was a very interesting day. I got to swim 50m's in the morning yesterday so that was a up, Got in about an hour bike with no pain in my IT band. That's an up. Got to see Sean get his Specialized Shiv (if you looking to get one Click my Gears bike shop link to contact gear about ordering you one in). Now for the down sides. I had a crappy second swim yesterday. I am also getting tired of being injured. I hate that I missed doing Mt lemmon yesterday. Sean said it was a super fast day!! Would have loved to see what I could have done. My best so far is a sub 2h to the ski hill.

My IT band is not near as tight has it was after my race/ travel home from Vegas but i still feel small amounts of pain in my knee when i walk. It is killing me I cant run but I need to give this injury time. Goal is to try and run Monday fingers crossed!!!!!