Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Under the weather

So I have gotten a little sick after my trip/race. The upside is I already and starting to feel better. I will be doing light training threw my sickness last time I had a cold I stopped swimming and it took me 3 weeks to be fast in the pool again. So this time I am going to just truck right on threw it and continue with my training. The Plan is...

TUE 9th: Spin on windtrainer
20 min ez
5 x 1 min faster / 2min easier
2 x 4min hard/6min ez
10min wdown and 20min core
WED 10th: Run 45min pickups
Swim drills 2k (easy)

Thr 11th: Swim hard swim set 3500m
Bike 4 x (10min hard/5min ez)

Fri 12th: Run 20min ez + 15min core.

Sat 13th: am: Spin 40min ez
run 15min ez

pm: Long warmup
Hammer the Sprint Tri

Sun 14th: Swim 3km open water quality
Bike 90min fartlek



I will be racing the Muskoka Sprint and I will be doing some other training on the Sunday with Dave S. I will update Late Wednesday night about how i am feeling.