Friday, April 10, 2009

race 1...done

Today I did the good Friday road race it was a great day for a race! I used it for a good tempo training ride although i did have some problems in the last lap with my bike but It was a matter of me being stupid so its not the bikes (droped the chain). I was kinda mad that I lost the pack but what can you do. It was a long race that's for sure but I need to do a few more long rides before my mountain bike race. I moved up the Expert Men under 19 so its a longer race by a whole lap but I am looking forward to some good competition. I also Have a 35km cycle cross race. Last year I got lost and lost the big gap I put on everyone. This year I am going to be as bold to say I am going to be 1st.

As for swimming I feel great in the pool! I did a set of 3x800m taking 20 seconds rest. On the first 2 I felt slow but the last one I really started to feel the stroke and swam a 10:25 at about 70% so I am happy with that.