Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March!!


So spring is on its way...with a high of 7 tomorrow and highs of 11 all weekend I will be doing some crazy cycling. I keep forgetting that my road bike has been shipped to Arizona already I will need to go and pick up some new arm pads for my time trial bike!


My swim to day I did 50m 100m 200m 300m 400m 400m 300m 200m 100m 50m. I kept my stork long...it was 10 seconds between each. My running has been nothing special just doing long and boring miles. I did do a 5km tempo run and I did end up going a little anaerobic in the last km but I ran a 16:58. That's about all that has happened in my training.


GO DEVILS GO!!! No one can stop this team and with Martin Brodure back and in 4 games has 2 shutouts and only has let in 4 goals...this team is looking the best in the NHL. Look for them to take the cup, They play good hockey the force then other teams to try and pass in the middle and they force all the shots to the out side. And look out if you turn over the puck to this team, they will attack the net so fast.


anyways thats all for now


Karsten Madsen