Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pre Race

I have now rested my self for the biggest race of the year Today we did are last brick workout I was swimming really fast. On the bike I was feeling Strong and power full and in the run I am running the best I ever have in my life in terms of off the bike running.

I have lots of motivation going into to this race watching the 4x100m. French Looked like they had it in the bag but The USA team wanted it more Jason Lezak swam with is heart.

After Nationals I am going to be working on my TT cycling. I have provincials TT coming up and my goal is to win. So I will be taking sometime off swimming (I will be doing about 2000m of drill swimming 3x a week) before I get into my swim season. After TT provincials Then is just running. David Sharratt and I have some plans to train hard for are upcoming Cross Country seasons Dave Won the Collage Provincials Last year and is looking to defend the title and for my self I want to get my self to Ofssa and get a top 15. I will try to get my Race report as soon as I can.