Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last few weeks


the face of hard work!

I have been very very busy the last few weeks had a race on the Holiday Monday. Got DQ because my bike shoe came off at the dismount line and rather then pick it up and bring it into transition I just threw it to the side dumb i know i should have just picked it up. I also was at the c3 golf day helping out. Did some open water swims, loving how warm the water is at this time of year, I am already swimming with no cap! Then last weekend I went up to Caledon after work and did some training with the boys in the morning then in the afternoon we were setting up the race site for the kids triathlon! Had a nice little BBQ at Krystal's house (Sean's girlfriend)talk about some Costco meats...Then on the Sunday May 30th was the kids races so we were there really early 6:30am and then worked till 7:30 long day in the sun. It was all worth it just seeing how much fun the kids had.

As for right now in my life I have a long bike ride today and then I have work and a swim. I am still thinking about Milton I kinda thought i would have had my mind made up by now but i don't.