Sunday, February 28, 2010

GO Canada GO



The Olympics are soon over and I must say they went fast! For two weeks my tv was on the same channel. I was very proud the way Canada competed in the games and I am filled with pride. Congrats to all the athletes. Now as many people know I love hockey very much and love to talk about it. I just have a few points, first one is I am not so sure starting Loungo will be a good idea we hasn't really been tested much threw out the tournament (other then the last 3 minutes in the Slovakia game) I would rather see Brodeur in the net. He is the guy who won the gold in 2002 and he also played a great game against the Swiss. I know alot of people looked at he USA game and shake there heads and yes he was off his game but after being a devil fan and Brodeur fan for the last 13 years I can tell you one thing Brodeur doesn't screw up twice. As for the rest of the team they are playing great just need to see Crosby step up tonight!

GO Canada GO

Karsten Madsen