Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Running and Swimming or something like that...

Last few days in Hamilton have been hard. I am still very tired from alot of racing and training so the workouts have felt alot harder then they actualy are.

Tuesday we did a track workout.
30min warm up
some 200m to warm up
then 6x1km on 6:00min
1.3:09
2.3:06
3.3:03
4.3:02
5.3:03
6.3:06
10min cool down. I could tell I was hurting form the duathlon on Sunday so I has having a hard time pushing the pace.

I have been having a hard time finding my grove in the water. I have been very hit or miss in the pool sometimes I am swimming fast then sometimes I am swimming very slow. My arms just feel heavy and tired. I think I am just going to swim threw it and hope that one day it will click again. I am going to reset this weekend and get ready for my 3 week block of racing.

I have some new Motivation now, I got into Jr elite duathlon worlds! Looking forward to that.