Sunday, December 14, 2008

Running


Scott Clemmenson


Um so with race season still way on the back of my mind I'm keeping to the Base training. I ran 13km today doing some light pick ups. I'm back to where i was running at the end of November and i feel stronger now. As for swimming I cant wait to get back in the pool with my club! I have been starting to swim really good with the work i have done on my own I am looking forward to doing some work on my swim stroke and get back to some 2 hours practises.





As for other things since Martin Brodure left with his injury someone as really step up. It was not Kevin Weeks (the backup goalie) it was Scott Clemmensen (the third goalie that had to be called up) This guy has backed Martin Brodure up for many years, only seeing 4-6 games in a season. With brodure out of the way he is really stepping up! the Devils had a win over Pittsburgh 4-1 and Scoot Clemmenson shut down what I think to be the most offence team in the league. All i have to say this guy is way to step up!