Sunday, November 2, 2008

I have been in a bad mood for a bit now. For the longest time I couldn't figure out what was bugging me. Having the cold didn't help my situation. There are so many thing going on in my life that are really bugging me. I know this sounds lame but...I have now not seen my sister since the end of August, I hide it at home but looking deep down I miss her, it puts me in a bad mood making every other small problem I have feels 10x bigger. Sure my sister and I would fight sometime but she also helped me with so many things! Some times it feels good just to write it down somewhere.

So Saturday was the first day I trained in over a week, It was ugly! The swim was a really bad in the first hour but in the second hour I started to pick up and swim pretty fast. I went running for the first time in over a week, I had a hard time finding my running legs. I only ran about 6km easy With some light pickups. I have a lot of work to do over the winter! I have to pay my dues in the pool again. I will be swimming 6-7 times a week. Also I will bee running 4-5 times a week to get some running legs. I will also be on my bike 3 times a week and I will no longer be working 5-4 days a week at Outback Its now November... its time to get going with training for 2009