Wednesday, November 19, 2008

getting it done



My training has been going really well. Every time i do a run swim or bike i feel stronger. I am laying down the base training right now. I just hate this snow, it makes my run workouts that much harder you are sliding all over and you go SO slow but work so hard. Good in one way I guess. I missed my swim today because at the pool a pipe broke and they had to shut down the filter system. I hope they get my pool back in running soon! Over the winter I'm working on making my cycling skill that much better. I want to be able to tt 37km at 42-43kmh this year. Last year I did it in 39.6 (I think). I am still working on my swimming big time! I want to get down to a very low 400m time like under 4:35. i will also be working on ym open water swimming again in the summer. This winter I will be running way more!! to get my 5k to that 15:40 and i would love to see a 33:00 something 10km I really don't know what I can run one in but I think its something around that.




My Sister will be coming home in less than a month :). That will be awesome to see her! I will be doing some training with my Buddy R.J. Ross who is a very fast triathlete. David "Pre"Sharratt and I live close so we are going to be doing alot of training. I need some good fast guys to get me into some good racing shape.

*that pic was from last year i plan on doing alot more of it this year

Karsten Madsen