Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Training Montreal new partnership

Training has been really forward moving in the right way hitting some very fast times and feeling good well doing it. My first race is this weekend in waterloo. its 7.5km and runs around the waterloo campus nice home town race. It will be my first really good test of fitness to see where I stand. The body is holding up pretty well. Today I woke up with a sharp pain in my back so I am going to get it looked at. I worked for CEP Canada this weekend in Montreal had a great time representing a great brand like CEP super happy to have a partnership with them! Only bummer part of the weekend I got my Macbook pro stolen out of my gym bag in my car super bummed! Good News I am very pumped to be working with Jairus Streight he will over see my training and racing along with sponsorships. I am very happy to be working with him. Last bit of good news is I signed a deal with Elementz Nutrition. I have been testing there products for little over a month and have really liked what they have. Very happy we got a deal done!! My first Cross country running race is on this saturday so I hope to have pictures and a race update!