Thursday, December 2, 2010

Feeling much better


Well I have some good news!! My fever is gone!!! thank god it was starting to kill me. Now i just need my energy to come back. The walks are not doing it for me. I want to get right back into training but that wont happen. I need to pay more dues to this virus. I have done the hard part 2 weeks of fever and throwing up now I need to wait another 2-6 weeks before i have my full energy. The big positive in this whole thing is i have a tone of motivation for some good smart training. Its hard to sit around and do nothing. I am a very busy guy used to working 40 hours a week and training full time having 2 weeks off really throws you off...good news is i got all my Christmas shopping done, yes it was all online but i cant stand a mall and even worst when Christmas is around the bend. I dont know how I am going to do another Christmas season in retail even worst when I am not making commission!! I am sure I will get threw it just fine.