Wednesday, May 19, 2010

almost ready


With my first race of the year on Monday I am really stating to hit my top form. I have been biking fast and running really good. I am really pumped to test my fitness. I am enjoying some nice and hot weather! feels good to be hot well biking!! There is alot of things going on next week, on Wednesday the 26th is the C3 golf day really pumped to have a fun day helping out there.

There is the kids of steal race in Caledon. I really encourage any kids thinking of triathlon to come out and give it a shot. It is a pool swim so don't worry about having to swim in a lake. Myself and the rest of the C3 High performance team will be there talking and answering any questions you may have. For information about the kids of steal and adult race go to http://www.c3online.ca/index.shtml


Karsten Madsen