Monday, January 31, 2011

You know your Canadian when....



I had a pretty crazy weekend. It was the first time i had the full weekend off since November so i was pretty pumped not to be working. Friday after work I went to Meaghans house to watch the all star draft, then it was a early bed time because had to get up early to do a nice long trainer ride in caledon with c3. After the long bike Sean and his girlfriend Krystal and I then went for a awesome snowshoe hike threw Forks. The drive back to Waterloo killed me. I was falling asleep (not really but felt like it). After having a 2 and a half hour nap i watched the skills competition. Then Sunday everything turned for the worst. I was playing pond hockey with the guys and right near the end of the game I got a good high stick in the face. I really feel for the nhl guys. as soon as it hit me in the eye i feel like a house of cards. Looks like I will need to start using my oakley hockey visor on the pond and not just the rink.