Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Things as of late



Things in my life are going good. I am training well. friends and family are good work is good. I spent a bit of last week in Caledon training with my team. I had alot of good workouts and saw that I am fitter then I thought. Can't wait for the next Jr elite race!

Its been great so far this summer I am back down to working one job and that's at pro hockey life. I am getting lots of time off to do my training and recovery. In my down time I love to play a little bit of NHL 10 and the be a pro mode. So you go on the game and pretty much make yourself and you go threw the ups and down in the NHL life.

This weekend I will be in Windsor with David and are friend Justin...David and I are racing in the Loaring triathlon. If you want to still sign up you can the dead line is July 15th The race will be fun and the party will be funner check it out at http://www.loaring.com/loaring/triathlon.htm


Karsten Madsen