Monday, August 18, 2008

Can't understand

This year has been hard in many ways. I have worked so hard but i am still to show it. There was a taste of my swimming potential in Provincials ever i made it out with the 1st chase pack but after that I have swam really bad. I have had 3 DNFs this year 2 of them being the biggest races of the year. There was alot on the line and I really blew it. But after Milton and Provincials people told me things will get better and they sure didn't. At nationals i ran to my bike only to find out i had a flat. This was a big blow knowing this was my last shot to really see my improvement and to show my coaches and training partners what I have done in a little over a year of serious training. The people I really wanted to show where my parents. I wanted to show them that getting up at 5:00am to get me to swim practise or driving me to this and that track for running as paid off. Craig Taylor was a big help for me over in Kelowna and I thank him alot. I also wanted to say well done to the C3 team on a great summer of training and racing.

In the big picture this is minor I now have to forget the pass and move on. I have 2 more years of Jr left If i can improve like i did last year 2 more time things are looking up.

I did age group National the next day and won the overall race so I am provincial age group champ and I am National age group champ didnt think that would happen this year :S Next year is already looking better